Vortex has been building quality rearsets for years. Our Team racebikes all use Vortex rearsets among other Vortex parts. Readily available replacement parts make them an easy choice. Vortex builds their parts an hour South of our warehouse so parts availability is fast and easy.
- V2 Design
- Increased strength and reduced weight over previous model (RS606K).
- Improved range of adjustment over previous model (RS606K).
- GP shift compatible by reversing stock shift arm.
- Adjustment Range - Fwd:5mm, Back:15mm & Down:5mm, Up:25mm 10mm increments, 10 positions.
- Strength-to-weight optimization engineering using finite element analysis technology.
- Patented folding toe peg protects pedals from crash damage while offering .5 inch of pedal length adjustment.
- Independently mounted shift and brake pedals (where possible) helps to prevent binding from a bent peg.