Ohlins steering dampers are the highest quality steering dampers available. The piston-style damper (as opposed to rotary-style) was designed specifically with racers and street riders in mind. The dampers come in six different sizes and require a separate mount kit to install. Steering dampers can be purchased separately to be installed with custom mounts as well. If you have any questions, just let us know.
The Ohlins steering damper keeps the oil under pressure to avoid free play. This and the three different offered systems give you smooth damping in all conditions. There are also 16 clicks of adjustability on all Ohlins dampers for maximum control. All Ohlins damper kits are made for specific bike models and come with all the necessary mounting hardware you'll need.
- Oil in the damper is kept under pressure to avoid free play.
- Easy bolt on design, smooth action, fully adjustable, rebuildable.
- Three different systems give you smooth damping in all conditions.
- Base damping gives 16 adjustable settings (clicks) for maximum tunability and control.
- Dampers mount across upper triple clamp, unless noted.
- Ohlins steering damper kits are for specific bike models and come with all necessary mounting