STELLA SMX-1 AIR GLOVE
Specifically designed and optimized for a women’s performance fit the Stella SMX-1 Air is a stylish short-cuff street riding glove with a lightweight leather and 3D mesh chassis, that is perfect for warm weather. Incorporating a hard knuckle protector and reinforced palm and upper, the Stella SMX-1 Air affords excellent performance fit and high levels of comfort.
• Specifically developed and designed for an optimized women’s performance fit.
• Constructed with a durable goat leather chassis and strategically positioned 3D mesh inserts on the top hand surface for an optimized level of comfort, durability and internal airflow.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement offers excellent grip on the controls while giving greater seam protection and durability.
• Newly developed, innovative stretch insert between palm and thumb provides excellent fit on the control and range of movement.
• Suede reinforcements on the outer hand are backed with foam padding for abrasion resistance.
• Molded hard knuckle protection constructed from nylon compound for high levels of protection, strength, weight-saving and durability.
• Palm, outer thumb and backhand are padded with energy-absorbing EVA foam for abrasion resistance and impacts.
• Sonic welded TPR finger sliders for impact and abrasion resistance.
• Velcro® cuff closure with TPR puller for safe and secure closure.
• Suede reinforced fingertips for sensitivity and control.
• Stretch mesh fourchettes for fit, flexibility and airflow.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS smartphone devices.
• Pre-curved finger construction for fit and reduction in rider fatigue.
• Available in sizes: XS-L.