Alpinestars is the choice of suits for many of the top riders in the world. You will see their suits on the Motogp, World Superbike and Motoamerica grids. Pro riders count on Alpinestars to protect them!
MOTEGI 2 PIECE LEATHER SUIT
• Constructed with premium 1.3mm full-grain bovine leather for high levels of abrasion resistance, comfort and durability.
• Multiplestitched main seam construction provides maximum tear resistance in the event of an impact and offers improved durability.
• Extended, stretch panels on the sides of the torso, arms, crotch and legs.
• Accordion leather stretch inserts on knees and elbows for excellent fit and reduced stress on body while in riding position.
• Removable, CEcertified protectors on elbows, shoulders and knees feature injection molded shells and dual density foam padding for exceptional protection againstimpact forces.
• External TPU shoulder sliders offer additional abrasion resistance in a key impact area.
• Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips, coccyx, upper arms and sides of the torso further enhance fit and comfort while riding.
• Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars CE level 2 certified Bionic Race and Nucleon Back Protectors for the ultimate in protection.
• Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders can be positioned according to riding style.
• Full circumference zipper to safely and securely attach jacket and pant together.
• Removable mesh liner features built-in stretch inserts to ensure a snug fit and is washable for extra convenience.
• Premium YKK fasteners used throughout the garment including flat profile YKK semi auto lock wrist zippers.
• Ventilated back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and performance at high speeds.
• Neoprene collar for comfort while arm and leg cuffs feature soft poly-fabric.
• Velcro® and D-ring waist adjustment helps keep jacket close to the body and promotes a personalized fit
• Lightweight, contoured mesh calf panels enhance fit and ensure comfort with riding boots.
• Reflective detailing or arms and legs improve visibility of rider in poor light conditions.