MONOFUSE GORE-TEX® BOOT
• Upper constructed from premium full-grain leather, offering high levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
• Buckle closure system: Closure system allows for easy and rapid in/out plus a secure and highly personalized closure. The reverse buckles are made from an aluminum compound for greater abrasion performance. The ergonomic buckle is attached to a durable dual density TPU mounting and is constructed from a technical compound aluminum for greater abrasion resistance.
• Extensive instep and Achilles accordion flex zones constructed from microfiber for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
• Integrated waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX® membrane for unsurpassed all- weather performance.
• Highly flexible sole features Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
• Rear reflective insert for improved visibility.
• The Mono Fuse GTX Boot is CE certified.
• Internal high modulus polyamide midsole with integrated shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
• Hot-melt reinforced shin plate for weight-saving and additional protection against knocks.
• Injected, high modulus TPU shifter area integrated on the forefoot for durability and abrasion resistance.
• Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• Advanced foam padding envelopes ankle area for fit and comfort. Double density ankle protector on medial side is layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area.
• Ergonomic shaping for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike’s controls and for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
• Top rear collar incorporates breathable mesh insert for comfort and fit around the calf area.
• Breathable textile interior lining throughout boot.
• Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for comfort and support.