GPX LEATHER GLOVE
• Technically constructed glove incorporates leather, suede and perforated leather panels for comfort and breathability.
• Integrated leather accordion stretch inserts on first three fingers and thumb for unrestricted maneuverability.
• Short cuff design features extended padded cuff to cover outer wrist area.
• Alpinestars’ track-tested dual-density polymer knuckle protection system promotes ventilation and is structured for superior impact and abrasion performance. Innovative open back design features a perforated top panel for range of movement.
• Compound TPU sliders on little finger and palm heel are mounted on foam-backed leather panels for comfort and performance.
• Patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger separation and limits finger contortion and burst seams.
• Perforated poly-foam padding on thumb, cuff and fingers.
• Leather reinforced finger seams for superior fit and pre-contoured finger construction to reduce fatigue.
• Synthetic suede palm reinforcements for improved grip.
• Perforated leather fingers and finger gussets for maximum cooling.
• Velcro® wrist closure, plus TPR detailing and printed logos.