Alpinestars is the choice of suits for many of the top riders in the world. You will see their suits on the Motogp, World Superbike and Motoamerica grids. Pro riders count on Alpinestars to protect them!
MOTEGI LEATHER SUIT
• Constructed with premium 1.3mm full-grain leather for unsurpassed abrasion resistance, comfort and durability.
• Multiple-stitched main seam construction provides maximum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
• High-density perforations on front panels offer optimum cooling performance.
• Alpinestars exclusively profiled ventilated back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and reduced drag at high speeds.
• Removable, CE certified GP protectors in the elbows and shoulders feature injection molded shells and dual density foam padding for exceptional protection against impact forces.
• Alpinestars race-derived, CE approved GP-R knee/shin protectors feature a floating construction for a precise fit in the riding position.
• TPR reinforcements on the shoulder offer additional abrasion and shock resistance in a key impact area.
• Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips, coccyx, upper arms and sides of the torso further enhance fit and comfort while riding.
• Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars CE level 2 certified Bionic Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection.
• Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders.
• Extended, reinforced Aramidic fiber stretch panels on the sides of the torso, arms, crotch and back of the knees.
• Lightweight, contoured mesh calf panels enhance fit and ensure comfort underneath riding boots.
• Removable mesh liner features built-in stretch inserts to ensure a snug fit and is washable for extra convenience.
• Premium YKK fasteners used throughout the garment including flat profile YKK® Semi Auto Lock wrist zippers.
SELECTION and FITTING
• NOTE: All products shown on this page are sized according to the EURO SIZE listed in the MEN’S APPAREL SIZE CHART