S-MX 6 BOOT
• Main upper material constructed from advanced microfiber for durability and repeated abrasion resistance.
• Ergonomic new last for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike’s controls and for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
• Alpinestars’ new and exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
• Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide Velcro® closure for flexibility and secure fit. The aperture opening is large to promote easier in/out.
• The S-MX 6 boot is CE certified.
• Alpinestars’ innovative TPU lateral ankle brace protection provides a biomechanical support between lateral top calf/shin and ankle and offers improved structural integrity, protection against impact shocks, repeated abrasion resistance and flex support.
• High modulus TPU injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad and toe slider for improved shock protection and durability.
• Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area.
• Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features new easy screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement.
• Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for added support to the arch area and foot protection.
• Air vents on the heel counter and shin plate plus breathable mesh inserts (vented version only) improve comfort and reduce fatigue on short and long rides.
• Innovative instep and Achilles accordion flex zone construction for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• Breathable textile interior lining features anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area help keep foot in position while riding.
• New, dual compound removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support.