This is the only aftermarket clutch kit that we recommend. We install a lot of clutches in our shop and next to OEM the DP sets have been fantastic.
- Get all the performance without all the fade or slip
- Friction plates are ready to fit no need to pre-soak in oil
- Designed to ensure ultra-smooth power delivery
- More durable than OEM clutch plates
- High-heat friction material for fadefree performance
- Clutch springs are shot-peened for maximum life, heat-treated and precision-wound using only the finest chrome silicon
- Springs are individually designed for each application to ensure easy operation and great feel at the lever
- Kits available with or without steel friction plates
- Steel friction plates are precision-made using exacting tolerances
- Plates are heat-treated for maximum life
- Will not muddy or contaminate oil
- Both styles of clutch kit include friction plates and springs (unless noted below)
Note: Most kits are available with our without steel plates. All kits include springs with the exception of GSX-R600 97-98 without steels, GSX-R600 99-00 full kit, GSX-R750 96-99 without steels, GSF1200 Bandit 97-05 without steels and both YZF-R1 99-03 kits.